What is corporate health?
Corporate health is an initiative or programme run by a company for their employees. The type of corporate health offered can range from one off events such as presentations and expeditions or health and wellness programmes that are carried out all year. It has been proven that a corporate health service implemented in to every day working life is beneficial to both the employers and the employees.
The benefits of a corporate health service?
There are many benefits to corporate health services which can improve the operation of the company on many levels. Through health promotion and effectively adapting healthy behaviours the company as a whole will see a great benefit as this can have an effect on the productivity of the company by increasing work load by minimising work absenteeism. Other benefits include:-
- Reduces risk of work related injuries
- Reduces risk of disability
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programmes
- Address individual health needs
- Promotes self-management
- Fast and effective treatments
- On site physiotherapy at specific times
- Physiotherapists that understand the nature of the work
- Enhance the image of the company
- Increase employee retention and recruitment
What we offer?
- Onsite physiotherapy – Our physiotherapists work in conjunction with the company’s policies and schedules to provide extensive physiotherapy assessment and treatment appointments so that employees receive the best care possible.
- Offsite physiotherapy – We offer a comprehensive off site physiotherapy service at our clinic in Chelmsford if the employees are unable to leave work stations during working hours.
- Ergonomic assessments – Another part of the services that we offer are work station assessments of employees so that all workers are cared for in relation to how they maintain good alignment whilst performing certain tasks which helps to reduce injuries in the work place.
- Over the phone physio – we also offer an over the phone physio service so employees can be triaged and given advice or exercises over the phone. Following a thorough phone consultation they will either monitored by phone until they are better or referred on to the site of physiotherapy for further treatment.
Why Farrell Physiotherapy?
We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care ensuring you are always at the centre of what we do. We are committed to continuous education and development to make sure we are up to date with the latest practices and therefore you can feel confident you are getting the best possible advice and care when coming to Farrell Physiotherapy.
If you would like to book a physiotherapy appointment or would like further information regarding what we do please call 01245 615 051 or e-mail: email@example.com