Since its inception in 2002 farrell physiotherpy has been modelled around a core set of principles and beliefs. These are based on Ben’s experiences over 16 years as a physiotherapist working in a variety of settings from the NHS and professional sport, to corporate and private practice.
- Treatment needs to cure the problem and prevent recurrence, where posssible, not just treat the symptoms.
- Every patient receives the same excellent level of treatment
- The patient is always the focus of the treatment and their input integral to the process of recovery.
- Everyone and every problem is individual and therefore treatment is specifically tailored to that person or problem.
- Our therapists adopt a hands on approach.
All our therapists are highly trained , experienced and registered with the relevant regulatory bodies (CSP, HCPC). Each therapist has their own area in which they have a keen interest and specialise .We work very closely with other members of the multi disciplinary team including GPs, Surgeons, Podiatrists, Pilates Instructors and Personal Trainers as it is of the utmost importance that you get the correct information and advice at the corret stages.
We operate long opening hours to accommodate our clients as we appreciate that you may have busy workng lives and need appointments to suit. We open at 6am and close 9.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9am until 12pm allowing you to access us before or after work or during the day.